The foremost life sciences business network event in the Netherlands
With more than 450 life sciences companies the Dutch Life Sciences sector has doubled in size during the last decades. About 380 Dutch life sciences products are currently in the clinical pipeline and in 2015 a record of private investments were made in the sector. Together with a very strong scientific background it makes the Dutch industry a major European player with great economic- and societal impact. The Dutch Life Sciences conference is hosted by organisations and companies whose mission is to help realize the further development and growth of the Dutch life sciences industry.
The 14th edition of the Dutch Life Sciences conference will take place at the Leiden Bio Science Park on November 29th, 2018. The conference inspires and promote an open exchange of information including trends and developments in the industry.
The programme consists of plenary sessions and parallel sessions, an investors forum, active networking possibilities and an information market. In addition the winner of the Venture Challenge Award will be announced.
Advisory committee 2018
- Harrold van Barlingen, Managing Director Thuja Capital
- Carine van den Brink, Partner Axon Lawyers
- Jos Joore, Managing Director Mimetas
- John de Koning, Partner LSP
- Leon Mur, Director Iventus
- Ernst Nagel, Operations Director Health~Holland
- André van de Sande, CEO Xendo
- Onno van de Stolpe, Chief Executive Officer Galapagos NV